22 November 2011

I came back...

So I came back from India.  Problem being that my heart never left.  The hardest thing I did all year was get on the plane to come home (and by "home" I mean Seattle, because I've started calling India home).  As soon as I'm done writing this paper about Genghis Khan's DNA I'll tell you all about it.  For now I'll just say that I miss my mud hut and the world's smallest frog, Ferdinand, who kept me company while I drew illustrated instructions of how to plant sack gardens. 

Highlights
Hundreds of people recieved medical attention
Hundreds of children received dental treatment
composting infrastructure was implemented
I read everything Jhumpa Lahri has published and I love her. 
Bodygaurd saved the woman he loves from bad men.

1 comment:

  1. tonеr, caгtridge, naplne do tlaciarne - toner,
    cartridge, naplne dо tlaciarni ΗP, toner, cartrіdge , naplnе do tlaciаrne Canon, toner,
    cartridge, naρlne do tlaciarne Epson, tonеr, cаrtгidge , naplnе do tlaciarni Lexmark, tonеr, сartridge , naрlne
    dо tlaciaгne Shаrp, toner, сartridgе, naplne ԁo tlaсiarne Xerox, toner, caгtridge, naplne ԁo
    tlaciarnе Pаnasonic,tonery , cartridge, naplne dо tlaciarni Рhilips, toner,
    cartridge , naplne do tlаciarne Samsung, tоner, cartridge, naplne do
    tlacіarnі Kyocera, toneгy , cаrtгidgе, naplne do tlaciaгne Ricoh,tonery ,
    cartridge, naplne do tlaciarne Τoshibа...
    Take a look at my weblog : tonery , cartridge , naplne do tlaciarni

    ReplyDelete